Administrative Support II
US - MA - Waltham
- Administrative Support II in Waltham, MA
- 11 month contract
- Responsible for providing administrative support to functional area(s), department manager(s) and/or staff.
- Uses automated office equipment such as a computer to compose, type and proofread letters, reports and other materials.
- Maintains alphabetical, numerical or subject filing systems.
- May be responsible for the preparation of reports, graphs, and presentations, conducting research and illustrating data using spreadsheet, database and graphic software.
- Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures.
- May coordinate special projects and department activities.
- Screens calls, takes and delivers messages, provides information to callers.
- May order and maintain office supplies, prepare and sort mail, make appointments and travel arrangements.
- Responsible for assignments that are semi routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instruction on new assignments.
- Searches for solutions based on acquired knowledge.
- Recommends or executes corrective action.
- Minimum Experience Level: Generally requires moderate administrative support experience (3-5 Years of Experience).