Admin Assistant III
US - MA - Waltham
- Admin Assistant III in Waltham, MA
- 6 month contract
- Effectively and efficiently manages internal and external stakeholder engagements and demands through a complex calendar, travel logistics, numerous internal and external phone calls, and expense reports with multiple exchange rates, handling all details with competent expertise.
- Anticipate, prepare and organize agendas, files, and presentation materials for Executives’ presentations and meetings.
- Conserves executive's time by: reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications, and managing expense reports.
- Continuously monitors and manages multiple methods of communication through internal/external email, internal/external phone calls, and in-person inquiries. Assigns where appropriate, prioritizes, and tracks for follow-through.
- Provides well thought-out recommendations and appropriate courses of action after thoroughly analyzing the data and elements of an issue.
- Treats sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Identifies and evaluates opportunities to improve process, efficiency and ways to increase productivity by eliminating low/no value processes/activities while striving to maintain the highest quality at the lowest cost.
- Helps to enable an office environment which fosters collaboration, idea generation and engagement for the client's Ventures team.
- Assists other Executive Assistants, as needed.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred, with a minimum of 5 years of experience supporting Senior Level Executives.
- Proven competencies in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook required. Excellent file management skills. Experience with SAP a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity effectively under pressure, and rapidly acclimate to changing circumstances while maintaining sound judgment and common sense.
- Self-motivated and self-directed to work independently
- Experience assembling and managing highly confidential and sensitive information with utmost discretion (e.g. C-Suite regulatory and customer issues; board documents, salary information; sensitive employee and HR matters, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail and follow up, as well as superior organizational and time management skills.
- Possesses personal tact and discretion, strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive, with extraordinary problem solving skills, proven track record of making things happen.
- Maintains/cultivates excellent working relationships with leadership teams and their assistants across US and UK.