US - MI - Southfield
Who We Are:
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Update account reconciliations
- Analyze balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Prepares fixed asset depreciation, prepaid accounts and accruals
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, P&L and other financial statements according to legal and statutory regulations
- Assist senior accountant in preparation of month / year end closing
- Assist with other accounting tasks, as needed.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar required
- 0 - 2 years experience
- Detail oriented and organized
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Technical accounting competencies
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- Advanced Excel / Microsoft Office skills
- May require additional project-specific training
- Strong communication skills
- Bilingual spoken fluency in Spanish is a plus
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.